Frank B. Yunes & Associates LLC provides comprehensive estate planning throughout Middlesex County, Essex County and Norfolk County Massachusetts, including the communities of Lexington, Burlington, Woburn, Arlington, Waltham, Bedford, Lincoln, Weston, Winchester, Cambridge, Medford, Boston, Arlington, Concord, Acton, Sudbury, Lowell, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Salem, Peabody and Wilmington.
After 40 years of private practice, I have made the difficult decision to retire from the practice of law. Needless to say, it has been a rewarding journey. Although my clients can feel free to contact me if the need arises, my former law partner, Attorney Frank Yunes, is absorbing most of my cases.
- Massachusetts, 1975
- U.S. Federal Court, 1975
- U.S. Tax Court, 1986
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston College
M.A. – 1972
- Catholic University of America
B.A. summa cum laude – 1971
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Sections
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys